I began with standard white 4 pack bottle boxes from the craft store and used red and blue vinyl to deck out the boxes with 4th of July goodness. I then stuffed the boxes with all sorts of treats. Follow along for the tutorial on making your own treat boxes complete with silhouette cut files.
- Indoor Adhesive Vinyl
- 4 Pack Bottle Carrier (you can get them here or I found some for less at the craft store)
- Vinyl Cutting machine like the Silhouette Cameo
- Silhouette Cut Files (Firework, Party)
- Little containers, snacks, drink bottles (mine are from the Target dollar spot), glow sticks, poppers, etc…
Begin by cutting out your vinyl using the cut files above or making your own design. I decided to go with two fun song lyrics for my boxes. You can also cut out a few firework shapes and stars to fill in spots.
Once you have your vinyl cut out, weed out the negative space and use your transfer paper to adhere the vinyl to the boxes.
Once you have added all your vinyl to the boxes, set them up and fill with all your goodies. I added a few red, white, and blue candies, a pack of glow sticks, a drink bottle that I will fill with juice on the big day, a container of popcorn. I may also get a few snaps or confetti poppers to add in once the fireworks stands open up.
I think the kids will love having their own little box of fun and snacks during the firework show, don’t you? I may have to even make an adult version stocked with grown up goodies!
Special thanks to Expressions Vinyl for providing the vinyl that I used to decorate the treat boxes, and for sponsoring the $100 gift card giveaway that you can enter below through rafflecopter. But before entering, be sure to check out all the other red, white, and blue vinyl ideas from my blog friends below.
- Patriotic shirt by Pitter and Glink
- Treat boxes from a Kailo Chic Life
- Wall art from Sweet Rose Studio
- Easy Diy shirt from A Crafted Sparrow
- Star vinyl sign from Crafting in the Rain
- America Pillow from Kiki & Company
- Land that I love from 733 blog
- 4th of July Smores kit from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Firework Tank from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Festive Popsicle bucket from Doodlecraft
- Polka Dot Mason Jar from MM Scrap Shoppe
- Little Sparkler shirt from Made to be a Momma
- Star Confetti Balloons from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Embroidery Hoop America from A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Suspender onesie from Silhouette School