- White Melt and Pour Soap Base
- Pink Soap Dye
- Animal cookie cutters
- Colorful Jojoba bead mixture (or you can use actual sprinkles too, but they will come off after the first use)
- Cotton Candy Fragrance oil (or any other scent you like)
- Silicone pan (or a regular pan lined with parchment paper)
- Microwave safe bowl and a spoon
Begin by cutting up your soap base into 1″ cubes and placing in the bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds, stir, and then heat again until just melted. Add your colorant and fragrance oil (just a few drops of each). Stir and then pour into your pan, when the soap is still wet, sprinkle the jojoba beads or sprinkles on top. Let the soap cool for 30 minutes to an hour, then use your cookie cutters to cut the soap into animal shapes. (I added the “sprinkles” after I cut the soaps, but they didn’t stay on the soaps, so I would recommend add the sprinkles while the soap is still melted to ensure the sprinkles stay on.
Repeat the same process, but keep the soap white this time. Once all your soaps are cut, they are ready to use or wrap and gift to your friends. Just make sure to add a note making sure they don’t eat them!