- Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base (You can also find this at the craft store)
- White Melt and Pour Soap Base(also at the craft store)
- Soap Colorants (I used pink and blue)
- Rectangle Silicone Soap Mold
- Yellow Star Sprinkles
- Wilton Edible Glitter – Gold stars
- Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle (the alcohol makes it so the soap layers stick together)
- Microwave safe bowl
Begin by cutting up around 1 cup of your clear soap into 1″ cubes. Then melt them in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and then heat again until just melted.
Pour a thin layer of clear soap into your mold and spray with the alcohol. Then drop in your star sprinkles, little gold star flakes, and even a few pieces of chopped up colored soap sprinkles (basically just colored soap that you cut into small little pieces, optional).
While the clear layer is cooling, melt more clear soap and add your pink colorant to it. You still want it to be transparent, but with a bright pink tint.
When the clear layer is hard, tilt the mold slightly using a think notebook. Then spray the soap with alcohol and spoon on the melted pink soap onto just one side of each bar of soap.
Let the pink soap cool. Then melt more clear soap and add the blue colorant. Remove the notebook so that the mold is flat again and spray the soap with alcohol. Pour in your blue soap on the other half of the soap bars so that it just comes to about 2/3 of the way across the mold.