I love that these soaps are so pretty and look good enough to eat, but I would hate for someone to get a mouthful of soap, so make sure whoever you give them to knows that they are for washing and not eating!
- Melt and Pour Soap Base (Can be found online or at you local craft store)
- Felt heart stickers (Can be found at any craft store in their Valentine’s section)
- Lollipop sticks
- Conversation Heart pop mold (I found mine at the craft store for $1)
- Microwave safe bowl and a spoon
- Fragrance or essential oil (optional)
Begin by sticking your felt hearts to the lollipop sticks and placing them in your heart mold. Then begin cutting your soap base into large 1″ chunks and melting it in the microwave for 30 seconds your until just melted. Use the spoon to stir the soap, making sure that it is completely melted.
Now simply use the spoon to gently fill the mold with the melted soap. Push the felt hearts and sticks into the soap so that they are suspended in the middle of the soap heart. Feel free to add a bit more melted soap on top of the felt heart and stick if needed.
Once your mold is filled, let the hearts set for up to 30 minutes for the soap to harden. Then just pop out your soaps and stick them in a bag with a fun heart tag that says “Here’s SOAPing you will be mine!”.
My kids absolutely love using these fun soaps to wash up. I mean, who wouldn’t with soap as cute as these?!