- Small unfinished wood rounds from the craft store
- Glass terrarium Bowls
- Acrylic Craft Paint in Neon colors of your choice (I used turquoise and green)
- Gold Paint Pen
- Neon Aquarium Gravel in Pink and Orange
- Paint brushes
- Faux succulents or real air plants
- Craft Adhesive like Beacon Power-Tac or E6000
Begin by painting the wood rounds in your choice of acrylic paint color and let them dry. Then, use your gold paint pen to paint the rim of the terrarium bowl.
Next, use your glue to adhere the wood round to the bottom of the terrarium and let it cure overnight.
Not too difficult eh? Now, simply fill the terrarium 1/3 of the way with your aquarium gravel and a few colorful faux succulents or even real air plants.
Which color combo is your favorite? I’m partial to the hot pink and turquoise. Be sure to check back next week when I share where these neon lovelies are hanging out in my newly restyled built-ins.