It’s no shock that I love all things bright and colorful and 80’s inspired. Anyone who has been following me for a while knows I am a sucker for the bold patterns and colors in 80’s style. That’s why, as I searched for inspiration for new projects, I found myself going through past projects I made. All of these are giving me so much inspiration right now! I can’t wait to show you the fun 80’s Halloween designs I have been putting together. But in the meantime (and since it is still technically summer!), I am sharing my favorite 8 Totally 80’s DIY Ideas, all inspired by my love for memphis design and the bold patterns and colors of the 80’s. They’re like totally rad!
8 Totally 80’s DIY Ideas
- 80’s Inspired Desk Organizer
- Soap Bars Inspired by the 80’s
- 80’s Style Memphis Planters
- 80’s Inspired Geometric Plant Stand
- Totally 80’s Party Decor
- 80’s Design Drink Stirrers and Pitcher
- Totally 80’s Gold Foiled Planters
- 80’s Inspired Gift Wrapping Ideas
Which project is your favorite? Have you tried any of them yet? If not, which one is getting added to your to craft list?
You can also purchase lots of pre-made 80’s home and party decor from the Kailo Chic Shop!