It’s no shock that I love all things bright and colorful and 80’s inspired. As I searched for inspiration for new projects, I found myself going through past projects I made and I all these are giving me so much inspiration right now! I can’t wait to show you the fun 80’s Halloween designs I have been putting together. But in the meantime (and since it is still technically summer!), I am sharing my favorite 8 Totally 80’s DIY Ideas all inspired by my love for memphis design and the bold patterns and colors of the 80’s. They’re like totally rad!
8 Totally 80’s DIY Ideas
- 80’s Inspired Soap Bars
- 80’s Inspired Desk Organizer
- 80’s Style Memphis Planters
- 80’s Inspired Geometric Plant Stand
- Totally 80’s Party Decor
- 80’s Design Drink Stirrers and Pitcher
- Totally 80’s Gold Foiled Planters
- 80’s Inspired Gift Wrapping Ideas
Which project is your favorite? Have you tried any of them yet? If not, which one is getting added to your to craft list?